- A PDF course allows you to download and print the materials in Adobe's PDF format. (Not all of our courses are printable)
- Knowledge Based, not Time based!
- Download the textbooks to your computer or mobile device such as your IPad or IPhone & read offline
- Review the material at your own pace without the need for an internet connection. (not in "real time" Online courses)
- PDF students on average finish the courses faster than with the timed "Online" courses
- Log in, take your module quizzes online
- The actual Texas state exam must be taken in person (Proctored)
- Complete your courses at your own pace. This format is suggested for students that prefer the ease of a self paced course. This format is especially useful for students with a busy schedule.
- As per new TREC rules, any 30 hour course and exam cannot be completed in less than 3 days. Therefore it will be at least 3 weeks before you can complete the 6 required courses.
- You have up to 180 days to complete the entire course
- Print out your Certificates!
- Start Immediately! No need to wait 1-2 weeks for textbooks to be mailed to you.
- Self Paced! Knowledge based, not time based
- Correspondence courses are normally faster than timed "real time" online courses.
- Read and study offline (with desktop, IPad, IPhone or laptop) with no need for an internet connection.
- *Course final exams must be proctored
- Our courses are NOT printable)
Courses included in the 180 hour package:
- 0121 Real Estate Principles I (PDF with Quizzes)
- 0122 Real Estate Principles II (PDF with Quizzes)
- 1151 Law of Agency (PDF with Quizzes)
- 1251 Law of Contracts (PDF with Quizzes)
- 351 Promulgated Contract Forms (PDF with Quizzes)
- 451 Real Estate Finance I (PDF with Quizzes)
TREC Guideline Update regarding PROCTORING
New guidelines now require students of this course to have their exams proctored (after August 31st) and you have the right to request a criminal history evaluation (where applicable) before enrolling in the courses or applying for a license.
Under the new rules, you will be required to find an eligible Proctor and give the exam in his/her presence to qualify for a completion certificate. The following are acceptable third party proctors:
(A) employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
(B) librarians at a school, university, or public library;
(C) college or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors;
(D) clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church; and
(E) educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
(F) an authorized notary
180 hr Prelicense courses can be completed in as little as 18 days (see TREC 3 day rule)
Additionally, you may request a criminal history evaluation before enrolling in courses or applying for a real estate license, as set out in Texas Occupations Code §53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had disciplinary action taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed an unlicensed activity, TREC requires you to consider submitting a completed Moral Character Determination Form before applying for a license.
All courses are offered through 360training.com, Inc.
Continuing Education Provider # 0238
Qualifying (Prelicense and SAE) Provider # 0591