- A PDF course allows you to download and print the materials in Adobe's PDF format. (Not all of our courses are printable)
- Knowledge Based, not Time based!
- Download the textbooks to your computer or mobile device such as your IPad or IPhone & read offline
- Review the material at your own pace without the need for an internet connection. (not in "real time" Online courses)
- PDF students on average finish the courses faster than with the timed "Online" courses
- Log in, take your module quizzes online
- The actual Texas state exam must be taken in person (Proctored)
- Complete your courses at your own pace. This format is suggested for students that prefer the ease of a self paced course. This format is especially useful for students with a busy schedule.
- As per new TREC rules, any 30 hour course and exam cannot be completed in less than 3 days. Therefore it will be at least 3 weeks before you can complete the 6 required courses.
- You have up to 180 days to complete the entire course
- Print out your Certificates!
- Start Immediately! No need to wait 1-2 weeks for textbooks to be mailed to you.
- Self Paced! Knowledge based, not time based
- Correspondence courses are normally faster than timed "real time" online courses.
- Read and study offline (with desktop, IPad, IPhone or laptop) with no need for an internet connection.
- *Course final exams must be proctored
- Our courses are NOT printable)
Courses included in the 180 hour package:
- Principles of Real Estate I - PDF (30 Hours) • TREC 0121
- Principles of Real Estate II PDF- (30 Hours) • TREC 0122
- Promulgated Contracts - PDF (30 Hours) TREC (0351
- Finance I - PDF (30 Hours) • TREC 0451
- Law of Agency - PDF (30 Hours) • TREC 1151
- Law of Contracts - PDF (30 Hours) • TREC 1251
TREC Guideline Update regarding PROCTORING
New guidelines now require students of this course to have their exams proctored (after August 31st) and you have the right to request a criminal history evaluation (where applicable) before enrolling in the courses or applying for a license.
Under the new rules, you will be required to find an eligible Proctor and give the exam in his/her presence to qualify for a completion certificate. The following are acceptable third party proctors:
(A) employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
(B) librarians at a school, university, or public library;
(C) college or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors;
(D) clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church; and
(E) educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
180 hr Prelicense courses can be completed in as little as 18 days (see TREC 3 day rule)
Additionally, you may request a criminal history evaluation before enrolling in courses or applying for a real estate license, as set out in Texas Occupations Code §53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had disciplinary action taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed an unlicensed activity, TREC requires you to consider submitting a completed Moral Character Determination Form before applying for a license.
All courses are offered through 360training.com, Inc.
Continuing Education Provider # 0238
Qualifying (Prelicense and SAE) Provider # 0591